Cross Country Workforce Solutions
Cross Country Workforce Solutions (WFS) is an industry leader in providing cost effective labor management of core and contract staff. We strategically address the specific financial and operating inefficiencies of the clients we serve. Our results increase the quality of care at the bedside while saving our clients an average of 5-7% on their current labor cost structure. Our executive team of healthcare clinicians and staffing professionals has more than 20 years of experience addressing the complex issues that hospitals and healthcare systems face, even in this post-Affordable Care Act landscape. Today’s environment calls for flexible, rapid responses from hospitals and healthcare facilities. By partnering with companies that deliver best-in-class solutions aligned with their core competencies, they experience increased patient satisfaction scores and maximum return on investment.
Traditional Staff Augmentation
- Managed Services Provider: Centralized management of vast provider network and all credential and compliance responsibilities with a single invoice.
- IRP Consulting & Development: Planning, implementation, and ongoing management of a Central Staffing Office (CSO) with multi-unit or multi-campus float capability of HCP pool.
- EMR Transition Staffing: Sound transition and implementation process that addresses volume-staffing needs during the time of EMR deployment for adequate, planned, quality staffing to cover peak vacancies.
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing: Project-based campaigns designed to increase quantity and quality of candidates for hard-to-fill positions.
- Optimal Workforce Solutions: Management of non-core support including paraprofessionals, patient care associates, sitters/observation, patient transport, environmental, food and linen services as well as case management RNs.
- Predictive Labor Management: Cloud-based decision support tools to forecast short-term census and staff openings with remarkable accuracy.
- Strong supply of quality healthcare providers
- 20+ years MSP experience
- Innovative pricing options (e.g. mark-up model in addition to fixed bill rate model)
- Cutting-edge VMS technology options
- Flexible financial model that addresses unique client needs
- 70+ MSP programs supporting 2,000+ facilities
- Strongest credentialing and compliance services in industry
- Staff Satisfaction guarantees with fill rate commitments
- 10 years EMR staffing experience
- Largest national footprint, 70+ branch locations
- Clinical Interview Services (IVS) to facilitate quick profile turnaround by hiring managers
- Utilization of Joint Commission certified vendor partners