We are honored to share that we are collaborating with JetBlue to support our healthcare providers in the fight against COVID-19. As part of the collaboration, JetBlue will fly healthcare providers working with any Cross Country Healthcare brand to New York for free to fill medical assignments throughout the state.
As you know, New York is currently the epicenter of this pandemic in the U.S. and is in great need of additional medical staff to serve during this time. If you are located within the JetBlue network and are interested in this program to utilize your valuable skills where they are needed most, here are the details:
Healthcare Providers with an Active Work Assignment in New York
- If you are a medical professional with an active work assignment in the New York area, please first check JetBlue’s list of destinations and flight schedule to verify that they can meet your travel needs.
- If a route and schedule fit your needs, please complete this survey to request a free JetBlue flight.
- Please note you will be asked to upload a photo or screenshot of your offer letter or employment verification from an accredited New York State hospital or known staffing agency.
- Once the survey is complete, you will receive your itinerary within 1-2 days.
- Should JetBlue have questions about your booking or require additional information, you will receive a phone call from a member of their Customer Support team.
Healthcare Providers Interested in Taking an Assignment
If you are a medical professional and are interested in helping to address the outbreak, we do have crisis rates and immediate opportunities available:
- Cross Country Nurses COVID-19 Support: Apply Now
- Cross Country Medical Staffing Network COVID-19 Support: Apply Now
- Cross Country Allied COVID-19 Support: Apply Now
- Cross Country Locums COVID-19 Support: Apply Now
You can also read more about how Cross Country Healthcare and its healthcare workforce are helping in the fight against COVID-19. For more information on JetBlue’s ongoing commitment to Inspiring Humanity and their support during the COVID-19 pandemic, click here.